The Dining Philosophers is Penn’s Computer Science student organization. We look to build a community within computer science, and we work to provide students with as many opportunities as we can. Whether we're planning late night cookies, interview prep panels, or hackjams, we're always looking to help out the students and to promote the department.
We operate as an exec board and three committees, with two board members leading
• President -- Dhriti Kishore
• Vice President -- Sahil Shah
• Social -- Alejandro Carrasco, Claire Frankel
• Entrepreneurship & Jobs -- Karan Hiremath, David Greenstein
• Hacking & Learning --Devesh Dayal, Brayden Neal
If you're interested in subscribing to our listserv, you can do so here!
Please request access to our CIS@Penn group for daily updates and discussions about CIS-related matters!
You can find our 2014 general body meeting powerpoint slides here.