The Dining Philosophers is Penn’s Computer Science student organization. We look to build a community within computer science, and we work to provide students with as many opportunities as we can. Whether we're planning late night cookies, interview prep panels, or hackjams, we're always looking to help out the students and to promote the department.
We operate as an exec board and three committees, with two board members leading
• President -- Dhriti Kishore
• Vice President -- Sahil Shah
• Marketing Chair -- Alexandra Selldorff
• Social -- Alejandro Carrasco, Claire Frankel
• Entrepreneurship & Jobs -- Karan Hiremath, David Greenstein
• Hacking & Learning -- Devesh Dayal, Brayden Neal
If you're interested in subscribing to our listserv, you can do so here!
If you are interested in having an event or opportunity being sent out on our weekly email, please fill this form
You can find our 2015 general body meeting powerpoint slides here.